Auto-Borne Colors perform unlike any other Auto Air Colors . Unlike other colors which are water-based,
Auto-Borne Colors are waterborne, meaning the colors contain solvent for exceptional performance. Auto-
Borne have virtually no tip-dry, superior control able pull long & continuous lines without skipping or grainy
over-spray, work with all airbrush tip-sizes and dry incredibly fast. Auto-Borne Colors are lightfast and
durable. Pigments are highly-refined and lightfast for superior atomization without fading.
Color pigments are exterior-grade with a 7 to 8 out of 8 on a Blue Wool Scale (BWS).
• Auto-Borne is compatiblewith other Auto Air Colors and may be inter-coated in any manner. Direct intermixing
is not recommended.
• Auto-Borne is reduced with 4011 Flash Reducer. Recommended reduction for use with spray-guns is
approximately 10% per volume. For airbrush use, reduce 3:1 or greater depending upon tip-size and
preference. Operating PSI varies per gun. Spray gun PSI is recommended@ 35 with a 1.2mm tip-size.
• Top-coat with a catalyzed, urethane clear.
• Auto-Borne Colors are semi-opaque but may be reduced down to a transparent color which is better
suited for detailed, fine-line airbrushing with small tip-sized airbrushes.
• Auto-Borne follows preparation and application processes the same as other Auto Air Colors. For further
information, refer to Auto Air Application Guide.
Colors: 4701White, 4702 Black, 4703 Yellow, 4704 Orange, 4705 Red, 4706 Violet, 4707 Blue,
4708 Deep Blue, 4709 Pthalo Green, 4710 Brown
Sizes: 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz., 1 Gallon